BigCommerce WordPress: This setup combines powerful e-commerce capability with the popular and versatile content management system that powers 30% of the internet, and 60% of all CMS websites! The October event for the Sydney BigCommerce Meetup group discussed ways to build websites using both systems. Please contact us if you would like to talk to our specialists in BigCommerce and WordPress.
Thank you to everyone who attended last week’s Sydney BigCommerce Meetup. We had a great evening hearing short talks from BigCommerce, WP Engine and from me on the new BigCommerce WordPress integration and all the new possibilities it creates.
- Brand and content focused websites can be run with a WordPress frontend, and BigCommerce CaaS (Commerce As A Service).
- Working in WordPress can give the agency team a more creative mindset when building the website.
- BigCommerce is a great alternative to WooCommerce for running e-commerce on a WordPress store.
- BigCommerce allows merchants to scale further and is a better system for building integrations and handling data.
- WP Engine provides a system built specifically for managing your WordPress application.
- The BC4WP solution means you will manage your products, customers and orders in BigCommerce and your website page and post content in WordPress.
Coming up in November:
- We are looking forward to launching the new Firewire Surfboards global brand website in the next month, with e-commerce available on kiosks at the Kelly Slater Surf Ranch.
- Our WordPress > BigCommerce app is currently in beta testing and will soon be available in the BigCommerce app marketplace. Stay tuned for the app that makes migrating or syncing content from WordPress to BigCommerce a breeze.
Don’t miss the next event, we look forward to seeing you soon!
Click here for more information on the BigCommerce WordPress plugin